August 9, 2013
SHARON PARIS and CRAIG PARIS, Plaintiffs,
PENNSAUKEN SCHOOL DISTRICT, PENNSAUKEN SCHOOL BOARD OF EDUCATION, TAMEKA MATTHEWS, MARIANNE ANTCZAK, and JANETTE BRUNSON, Defendants.
NOEL L. HILLMAN, District Judge.
AND NOW, upon consideration of Plaintiffs Sharon Paris and Craig Paris's Complaint [Docket No. 1], Plaintiffs' Request for Clerk's Entry of Default [Docket No. 2], Defendants Pennsauken School District and Pennsauken Board of Education's (hereinafter "the Pennsauken School Defendants") Motion to Vacate Clerk's Entry of Default [Docket No. 5], Plaintiffs' Response in Opposition [Docket No. 6], Plaintiff's Request for Default to be Entered Against Defendants Tameka Matthews, Marianne Antczak, and Janette Brunson [Docket No. 7], Defendants' Letter [Docket No. 8], Plaintiffs' Reply and Sur-Reply [Docket Nos. 9 & 10], and Plaintiffs' Motion for Default Judgment [Docket No. 12],
IT IS HEREBY, on this 9th day of August, 2013 ORDERED as follows:
(1) Defendants' Motion to Vacate Clerk's Entry of Default [Docket No. 5] is GRANTED; and
(2) Defendants' request for an unspecified addition amount of time to respond to Plaintiffs' Complaint is GRANTED. Defendants shall have twenty-one (21) days from the date of the entry of this Order to file their responsive papers; and
(3) Plaintiffs' Motion for Default Judgment as to all Defendants [Docket No. 12] is DENIED; and
(4) To the extent Plaintiffs sought Rule 11 sanctions against Defendants in their Response in Opposition to Defendants' Motion to Vacate Clerk's Entry of Default [Docket No. 6], such a request is DENIED; and
(5) The Clerk of Court is hereby directed to VACATE entry of default against the Pennsauken School Defendants.
It is SO ORDERED.