IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
September 25, 2012
SHAUN ROSIERE, PETITIONER,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, RESPONDENT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jerome B. Simandle
This matter having come before the Court upon a pro se application by Petitioner Shaun Rosiere for habeas corpus relief vacating his sentence under 28 U.S.C. § 2255 [Docket Items 1 and 4]; Petitioner's motion for summary judgment [Docket Item 9] and Petitioner's motion for return of property [Docket Item 10]; the Court having considered the submissions of the parties; for the reasons explained in the Opinion of today's date; and for good cause shown;
IT IS this 25th day of September, 2012 hereby ORDERED Petitioner's motion for summary judgment [Docket Item 9] is DENIED; and it is
ORDERED Petitioner's motion for return of property [Docket Item 10] is granted and the government shall forthwith return the following items to Petitioner or to a person designated by Petitioner to receive same:
- One (1) CD-ROM labeled "Business Center Solutions"
- One (1) CD-ROM labeled "Nova Credit Bureau"
- One (1) CD-ROM labeled "Nova Investment Fund"
- One (1) container holding 21 CD-ROMs
- One (1) box of US Bank Checks in the name Shaun Rosiere Mortgage, Inc.
- One (1) DVD Movie
- Three (3) All-Access Visa Gift Cards
- One (1) CD-ROM labeled "Companies Incorporated"
- Two (2) CD-ROMs labeled "The Number Cruncher"
- Three (3) CD-ROMs labeled "K hypermedia"
- One (1) CD-ROM labeled "MSN Global Criminal Compliance"
- Twenty-five (25) floppy disks; and it is further
ORDERED Petitioner's motion to vacate, alter or amend his sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255 will be DENIED and the Clerk shall close this case upon the docket.
JEROME B. SIMANDLE Chief U.S. District Judge
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw Inc.