The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patty Shwartz United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON INFORMAL APPLICATION &
THIRD AMENDED PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
This matter having come before the Court by way of letter dated July 1, 2011, regarding the defendants' request to extend the July 8, 2011 dispositive motion deadline due to personal circumstances confronting defense counsel; and the Court having conducted a telephone conference on the record on July 11, 2011; and the Court being advised that the plaintiff consents to the request and no expert testimony will be offered; and for the reasons discussed during the telephone conference; and for good cause shown,
IT IS ON THIS 11th day of July, 2011
1. The request to extend the dispositive motion deadline is granted as set forth herein;
2. No later than deadline passed, the plaintiff shall produce the supplemental request for documents that support his economic damages. If the plaintiff fails to produce such documents, then he shall be precluded from seeking economic damages;
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT:
1. There shall be a telephone status conference before the Undersigned on TO BE SET IF REQUESTED. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call.
2. There will be a settlement conference before the Undersigned on TO BE SET IF REQUESTED. Trial Counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend the conference. If the trial counsel and client with full settlement authority do not appear, the settlement conference may be cancelled or rescheduled and the noncompliant party and/or attorney may be sanctioned, which may include an assessment of the costs and expenses incurred by those parties who appeared as directed.
3. The final pretrial conference shall be conducted pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(d) on September 20, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. The Final Pretrial Conference will occur even if there are dispositive motions pending. The Court will adjourn the Final Pretrial conference only if the requesting party makes a compelling showing that manifest injustice would otherwise result absent adjournment.
II. DISCOVERY AND MOTION PRACTICE
4. a. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 disclosures are to be exchanged on or before deadline passed.
b. No later than deadline passed, the parties shall submit a proposed discovery
confidentiality order and certification as required by Local ...