UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
December 6, 2010
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Katharine S. Hayden
The Court having presided over the defendant's guilty plea to Count 2 of the Petition for Violation of Supervised Release charging him with violating the terms of supervised release by his excessive use of alcohol and use of illegal narcotics; and good cause appearing,
It is on this 6th day of December, 2010, hereby ORDERED that:
1. Defendant is adjudged guilty of violating the terms of his supervised release;
2. Sentencing and determination as to whether supervised release will be revoked are adjourned to March 7, 2011, at 10:00 a.m., at which time the Court shall hear from counsel, defendant, and United States Probation;
3. Pending said hearing date, the defendant shall remain in the custody of the United States Marshals Service, which shall release him for evaluation and treatment to a suitable inpatient drug treatment facility to be selected and approved by United States Probation;
4. United States Probation shall make immediate arrangements for the first available bed for the defendant at such inpatient drug treatment facility;
5. Defendant shall participate in inpatient drug treatment and comply with the terms of the program as a condition of supervised release. All terms of supervised release that are consistent with the terms of this Order shall remain in effect.
KATHARINE S. HAYDEN United States District Judge
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.