The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patty Shwartz United States Magistrate Judge
PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
THIS MATTER having come before the Court for a scheduling conference pursuant to Rule 16 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on September 29, 2010; and for good cause shown,
IT IS on this 29th day of September, 2010
A. Civil Nos. 10-2789 and 10-2790 shall be consolidated for all purposes.
B. No later than October 8, 2010, defendants' counsel shall notify the plaintiff if they can accept service for the individuals.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT:
1. There shall be a telephone status conference before the Undersigned on TO BE SET. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call.
2. There will be a settlement conference before the Undersigned on October 13, 2010 at 12:00 p.m. Trial Counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend the conference. If the trial counsel and client with full settlement authority do not appear, the settlement conference may be cancelled or rescheduled and the noncompliant party and/or attorney may be sanctioned, which may include an assessment of the costs and expenses incurred by those parties who appeared as directed.
3. A final pretrial conference shall be conducted pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(d) on February 23, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. The Final Pretrial Conference will occur even if there are dispositive motions pending. The Court will adjourn the Final Pretrial conference only if the requesting party makes a compelling showing that manifest injustice would otherwise result absent adjournment.
II. DISCOVERY AND MOTION PRACTICE
4. a. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 disclosures are to be exchanged on or before October 10, 2010.
5. Discovery necessary to engage in meaningful settlement discussions: correspondence the defendants sent to Coach, a proposed settlement agreement and consent injunction, records a profit made on sales of scarfs, and/or receipts showing purchase of ...