UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
July 12, 2010
BIOWAY CORPORATION PTE. LTD, PLAINTIFF,
BIOWAY AMERICA, INC., JOHAN VAN DIJK AND JOSEPH MURRAY, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Irenas, Senior District Judge
ORDER CORRECTING DATES SPECIFIED IN ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE WHY COMPLAINT SHOULD NOT BE REMANDED TO STATE COURT (Dkt. No. 2)
This matter having appeared before the Court upon the Notice of Removal on June 10, 2010, of the instant Complaint by Defendants Bioway America, Inc. Johan Van Dijk and Joseph Murray ("Defendants"), and it appearing that:
1. The Court issued an Order to Show Cause Why the Complaint Should Not be Remanded to State Court (Dkt. No. 2).
2. As part of the order, the Court established a briefing schedule for the parties, leading up to oral argument on the Order to Show Cause, set for Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 2:00 p.m.
3. The briefing schedule laid out in the previous order was incorrect as was the time set for the Oral Argument. Accordingly;
IT IS on this 12th day of July, 2010,
1. Parties shall simultaneously prepare briefs in response to this Order to Show Cause as to why the Complaint should not be remanded to state court pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1441(b) or 28 U.S.C. § 1332. The briefs shall be filed with the Court (with a copy sent directly to Chambers) by 12:00 p.m., Wednesday, July 14, 2010; and reply briefs shall be filed with the Court (with a copy sent directly to Chambers) by 12:00 p.m., Monday, July 19, 2010.
2. Oral Argument is scheduled for Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 10:30 a.m.
JOSEPH E. IRENAS, S.U.S.D.J.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.