The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patty Shwartz United States Magistrate Judge
PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
THIS MATTER having come before the Court for a scheduling conference pursuant to Rule 16 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on April 23, 2010; and for good cause shown,
IT IS on this 23rd day of April, 2010
1. There shall be a telephone status conference before the Undersigned on September 23, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call.
2. Subject to the availability of clients, there will be a settlement conference before the Undersigned on June 10, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. No later than June 3, 2010 at noon, each party should submit a confidential memorandum to the Court, not to exceed 5 pages, summarizing the relevant facts, the respective legal positions, status of the case, and the client's position on settlement. Trial Counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend the conference. If the trial counsel and client with full settlement authority do not appear, the settlement conference may be cancelled or rescheduled and the noncompliant party and/or attorney may be sanctioned, which may include an assessment of the costs and expenses incurred by those parties who appeared as directed.
3. The final pretrial conference shall be conducted pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(d) on March 30, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. The Final Pretrial Conference will occur even if there are dispositive motions pending. The Court will adjourn the Final Pretrial conference only if the requesting party makes a compelling showing that manifest injustice would otherwise result absent adjournment.
II. DISCOVERY AND MOTION PRACTICE
4. a. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 disclosures are to be exchanged on or before completed.
b. No later than June 15, 2010, the parties shall submit a proposed discovery confidentiality order and certification as required by Local Civ. R. 5.3*fn1.
5. Discovery necessary to engage in meaningful settlement discussions: none.
6. a. The parties may serve interrogatories limited to 25 single questions including subparts and requests for production of documents on or before June 8, 2010, which shall ...