UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
March 4, 2010
THE TRAVELERS PROPERTY CASUALTY COMPANY OF AMERICA PLAINTIFF(S)
USA CONTAINER CO., INC. DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jose L. Linares
ORDER ON ORAL MOTION SCHEDULING CONFERENCE
THIS MATTER having been brought before the Court for a conference on February 8, 2010; and for good cause shown:
IT IS on this 4th day of March, 2010
1. Fact discovery shall close on May 10, 2010.
2. Affirmative expert reports shall be submitted by June 10, 2010.
3. Responding expert reports shall be submitted by July 10, 2010.
4. Expert discovery shall be completed by August 10, 2010.
5. There shall be a telephone status/settlement conference before the Undersigned on June 3, 2010 at 10:30 a.m. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call. By May 26, 2010, each party shall deliver directly to the Undersigned by mail or facsimile a confidential settlement position statement, not to exceed five (5) pages summarizing the client's position on settlement.
HON. CLAIRE C. CECCHI United States Magistrate Judge
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.