UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
January 19, 2010
RICHARD KREMP, PLAINTIFF,
WACHOVIA CORPORATION, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Douglas E. Arpert United States Magistrate Judge
AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER
This matter having come before the Court during a telephone status conference on January 13, 2010; and the Court having conferred with counsel concerning the timely completion of discovery; and good cause appearing for the entry of the within Order;
IT IS on this 19th day of January 2010,
1. At the Parties' request the time for completion discovery in this matter including all depositions is extended to April 30, 2010.
2. Counsel must confer in a good faith attempt to resolve any discovery or case management disputes. Any unresolved discovery or case management disputes must be brought to the Magistrate Judge's attention immediately by letter to the undersigned and/or conference call with local counsel. L. CIV. R. 37.1(a)(1).
3. A Settlement Conference will be conducted, by the undersigned, on May 12, 2010 at 10:00 A.M. Trial counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend.
4. If necessary, following the Settlement Conference dates will be set for dispositive motion practice. Otherwise a Final Pretrial Conference will be scheduled.
5. There will be no extensions of the deadlines set forth in this order, except by leave of the Court on a showing of good cause.
© 1992-2010 VersusLaw Inc.