UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
December 7, 2009
AEQUUS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC, ET AL., PLAINTIFF(S)
GH, LLC, ET AL., OF THE COUNTY OF PASSAIC ET AL DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. William H. Walls
ORDER ON ORAL MOTION SCHEDULING CONFERENCE
THIS MATTER having been brought before the Court for a scheduling conference on December 3, 2009; and for good cause shown:
IT IS on this 7th day of December, 2009
1. Fact discovery is closed.
2. The period for submission of affirmative expert reports is closed. No additional affirmative expert reports beyond those already submitted are permitted.
3. Responding expert reports shall be submitted by February 5, 2010.
4. Expert discovery shall be completed by March 5, 2010.
5. There shall be a Final Pretrial Conference before the Undersigned on March 22, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. By March 15, 2010, the parties shall submit a proposed joint Final Pretrial Order.
HON. CLAIRE C. CECCHI United States Magistrate Judge
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.