UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
December 4, 2009
NEXUS PLASTICS, INC. PLAINTIFF(S)
NEXUS RESIN GROUP, LLC DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jose L. Linares
ORDER ON ORAL MOTION SCHEDULING CONFERENCE
THIS MATTER having been brought before the Court for a conference on December 3, 2009; and for good cause shown:
IT IS on this 4th day of December, 2009
1. Fact discovery shall close on March 1, 2010.
2. Affirmative expert reports shall be submitted by April 1, 2010.
3. Responding expert reports shall be submitted by May 1, 2010.
4. Expert discovery shall be completed by June 1, 2010.
5. There shall be an in person status/settlement conference, with clients present, before the Undersigned on March 24, 2010 at 11:30 a.m. at the Martin Luther King Jr, Federal Bldg. & U.S. Courthouse, 50 Walnut Street, Courtroom 2B, Newark, New Jersey. By March 17, 2010, each party shall deliver directly to the Undersigned by mail or facsimile a confidential settlement position statement, not to exceed five (5) pages summarizing the client's position on settlement.
HON. CLAIRE C. CECCHI United States Magistrate Judge
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.