UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
November 20, 2009
PARKWAY ASSOCIATES, LLC PLAINTIFF(S)
PUBLIC SERVICE ELECTRIC & GAS COMPANY DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Jose L. Linares
ORDER ON ORAL MOTION SCHEDULING CONFERENCE
THIS MATTER having been brought before the Court for a conference on November 18, 2009; and for good cause shown:
IT IS on this 20th day of November, 2009
1. Fact discovery shall close on February 15, 2010.
2. Affirmative expert reports shall be submitted by March 15, 2010.
3. Responding expert reports shall be submitted by April 15, 2010.
4. Expert discovery shall be completed by May 15, 2010.
5. Summary judgment motions shall be filed after the close of all discovery, but no later than June 1, 2010.
6. There shall be a telephone status/settlement conference before the Undersigned on March 23, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call. By March 16, 2010, each party shall deliver directly to the Undersigned by mail or facsimile a confidential settlement position statement, not to exceed five (5) pages summarizing the client's position on settlement.
7. By December 11, 2009, the parties shall advise the Undersigned in writing as to the status of settlement discussions.
HON. CLAIRE C. CECCHI United States Magistrate Judge
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.