UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY
November 12, 2009
PHILIP C. ENGERS, ET AL., PLAINTIFF(S)
AT&T, ET AL., DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claire C. Cecchi United States Magistrate Judge
THIS MATTER having been brought before the Court by way of a telephone status/settlement conference on November 4, 2009; and for good cause shown;
IT IS on 12th day of November, 2009
1. Aon Consulting, Inc. ("Aon") shall produce its privilege log by November 6, 2009.
2. Defendant shall produce documents regarding Robert Allen's pension calculation by November 18, 2009.
3. Aon shall produce the newly-discovered hard drive documents by December 4, 2009.
4. The deposition of Scott Macey shall be completed by December 31, 2009.
5. Any motions for summary judgment shall be filed after the close of fact discovery, but no later than January 15, 2010.
6. Expert discovery is closed. With the exception of the above-referenced production, all other fact discovery is closed. No further discovery applications shall be entertained.
7. There shall be a telephone status/settlement conference on January 5, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Counsel for Plaintiffs shall initiate the call.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.