IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT For the District of New Jersey
August 4, 2009
NATIONAL RAILROAD PASSENGER CORPORATION ET AL DEFENDANT(S)
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Hon. Claire C. Cecchi United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON INFORMAL MOTION APPOINTING MEDIATOR
This matter coming before the Court by way of informal application by the parties for a status conference; it appearing that mediation would conserve the resources and be in the best interests of the Court and the parties; and the parties having agreed to mediation and having authorized the Court, by consent, to appoint Judge Mark B. Epstein as the mediator.
IT IS on this 4th day of August 4, 2009 ORDERED THAT:
1. This civil action be and hereby is referred to mediation.
2. Hon. Mark B. Epstein, Hoagland, Longo, Moran, Dunst & Doukas, LLP, 40 Paterson Street, PO Box 480, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 is hereby appointed as the mediator in this case.
3. Counsel and the parties shall participate in mediation in good faith and shall cooperate with their chosen mediator, Judge Mark B. Epstein.
4. Counsel and the parties (including individuals with settlement authority) shall attend mediation sessions as requested by the mediator.
5. In the event mediation is unsuccessful, there shall be a Telephone Status/Scheduling Conference conducted on December 2, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. at which time all discovery issues shall be addressed.
6. Upon receipt of this Order, the parties shall contact the mediator to schedule the mediation.
© 1992-2009 VersusLaw Inc.