The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patty Shwartz United States Magistrate Judge
SCHEDULING ORDER IN AN ARBITRATION CASE
THIS MATTER having come before the Court for a scheduling conference pursuant to Rule 16 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure on March 18, 2009; and for good cause shown,
IT IS on this 18th day of March, 2009,
1. This matter is subject/referred to arbitration pursuant to Local R. Civ. P. 201.1. Counsel will receive further instructions and guidelines regarding arbitration directly from the Clerk of the Court. Arbitration shall commence no sooner than September 17, 2009.
2. There shall be a telephone status conference before the Undersigned on August 11, 2009 at 9:30 a.m. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call.
3. There will be a settlement conference before the undersigned on June 16, 2009 at 10:30 a.m. Trial Counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend the conference. If the trial counsel and client with full settlement authority do not appear, the settlement conference may be cancelled or rescheduled and the noncompliant party and/or attorney may be sanctioned, which may include an assessment of the costs and expenses incurred by those parties who appeared as directed.
III. DISCOVERY AND MOTION PRACTICE
4. a. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 disclosures are to be exchanged on or before April 3, 2009.
b. No later than April 15, 2009, the parties shall submit a proposed discovery confidentiality order and certification as required by Local Civ. R. 5.3.*fn1
5. Discovery necessary to engage in meaningful settlement discussions: time records from alarm company, if any, and time card, payroll records, emails of Ms. Lemck-Duebecky, Ken Lima and Mulberry Douglass about plaintiff, his hours, and his complaints, plaintiff's deposition, unemployment records and records of subsequent employment and will be produced by June 10, 2009.
6. The parties may serve interrogatories limited to 25 single questions including subparts and requests for production of documents on or before April 3, 2009, which ...