IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF NEW JERSEY CAMDEN VICINAGE
August 6, 2008
AGNES E. WALLS, AS ADMINISTRATRIX AD PROSEQUENDUM, AND GENERAL ADMINISTRATRIX OF THE ESTATE OF CHRISTOPHER L. MILLER, DECEASED, PLAINTIFF,
THE COUNTY OF CAMDEN, ET AL, DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Joel Schneider United States Magistrate Judge
AMENDED SCHEDULING ORDER
This Scheduling Order confirms the directives given to counsel at the status conference on August 6, 2008; and the Court noting that all counsel appeared.
IT IS this 6th day of August, 2008, hereby ORDERED:
1. By September 15, 2008, the parties shall meet and confer pursuant to L. Civ. R. 26.1(d) regarding the discovery of digital information including computer-based information.
2. By September 30, 2008, plaintiff shall serve the Court with a letter brief identifying all electronic discovery issues in dispute. All responses to the letter brief shall be served by October 14, 2008.
3. By September 30, 2008, plaintiff shall file his motion for the production of Steininger's February 2005 Investigative Report. By the same date plaintiff shall file a separate motion seeking to compel any remaining privileged documents.
4. By September 30, 2008, and if necessary, plaintiff shall file his motion for entry of a Preservation Order.
5. Oral argument on all outstanding discovery issues returnable before this Court is scheduled on October 27, 2008 at 11:00 a.m., in Courtroom 3C.
THE FAILURE OF A PARTY OR ATTORNEY TO OBEY THIS ORDER MAY RESULT IN IMPOSITION OF SANCTIONS UNDER FED. R. CIV. P. 16(f).
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.