On appeal from the Superior Court of New Jersey, Chancery Division, Family Part, Gloucester County, Docket No. FM-08-707-06.
NOT FOR PUBLICATION WITHOUT THE APPROVAL OF THE APPELLATE DIVISION
Before Judges C.S. Fisher and Grall.
After careful consideration of the parties' arguments in this appeal, we vacate the order denying defendant Kathy Hogbin- De Laurentis's motion for relief from certain portions of the judgment of divorce and remand for additional proceedings.
The parties were married in 1993 and had no children. They separated in January 2006. The following month, plaintiff John Hogbin filed this divorce action; the parties also executed a property settlement agreement (PSA) at or around the same time.
The PSA resolved all the parties' financial issues.
Pursuant to the terms of the PSA, John was permitted to retain the assets that Kathy describes in the following way:
1. Their home . . . [in] Williamstown, New Jersey. The value of the property alone approximates $1,000,000. The structure is a sprawling ranch which includes a pool, as well as in-home movie theatre and gun range. The home is situated on approximately thirteen acres of land.
2. The business of Hogbin's Nursery, its structure, equipment, inventory and accounts receivable . . . [in] Williamstown, New Jersey. The business's gross revenue approximated $1,000,000 per year for the last five years.
3. The parcels of land upon which Hogbin's Nursery is situated is approximately twenty-two acres . . . [in] Monroe Township.
4. Three additional lots . . . on Jackson Road in Monroe Township valued in excess of $110,000.
5. Four lots . . . in Franklinville Township, New Jersey that were purchased during the marriage at a ...