The opinion of the court was delivered by: Patty Shwartz United States Magistrate Judge
ORDER ON INFORMAL APPLICATION & THIRD AMENDED PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER
THIS MATTER having come before the Court by way of letters dated April 2, 2008 and April 16, 2008; and the Court having conducted a telephone conference on the record on April 21, 2008; and the parties advising the Court that time is needed to complete the deposition of out of state witnesses; and the parties requesting an extension for the fact discovery deadline, a date for a settlement conference, and an adjournment of the Final Pretrial Conference; and for the reasons discussed during the conference on April 21, 2008; and for good cause shown,
IT IS on this 21st day of April, 2008,
1. The request to extend the pretrial deadlines is granted as set forth herein. No further extensions will be granted;
2. No later than May 1, 2008, the parties shall submit to the Hon. Katharine S. Hayden a proposed order dismissing the specific claims/parties identified on the record on April 21, 2008;
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED THAT:
1. There shall be a telephone status conference before the Undersigned on TO BE SET. Plaintiff shall initiate the telephone call.
2. There will be a settlement conference before the Undersigned on July 14, 2008 at 2:30 p.m. Trial Counsel and clients with full settlement authority must attend the conference. If the trial counsel and client with full settlement authority do not appear, the settlement conference may be cancelled or rescheduled and the noncompliant party and/or attorney may be sanctioned, which may include an assessment of the costs and expenses incurred by those parties who appeared as directed.
3. A final pretrial conference shall be conducted pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 16(d) on July 30, 2008 at 1:00 p.m. The Final Pretrial Conference will occur even if there are dispositive motions pending. The Court will adjourn the Final Pretrial conference only if the requesting party makes a compelling showing that manifest injustice would otherwise result absent adjournment.
II. DISCOVERY AND MOTION PRACTICE
4. Fed. R. Civ. P. 26 disclosures are to be exchanged on or before completed.
5. Discovery necessary to engage in meaningful settlement discussions: deposition of Mr. Morin and will be ...