UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT
June 18, 1991
ARCHIE JESROE HODGES, APPELLANT
JOHN J. RAFFERTY; THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, PETER N. PERRETTI
Appeal from the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey; (D.C.Civil No. 89-01886); District Judge: Hon. Clarkson S. Fisher.
Nygaard and Alito, Circuit Judges and Fullam, District Judge.*fn*
After considering the contentions raised by appellant, to-wit:
1) Whether petitioner was denied a speedy trial;
2) Whether petitioner was denied due process by state's failure to provide complete discovery;
3) Whether petitioner was denied effective assistance of counsel;
4) Whether petitioner was denied due process by trial court's failure to change a lesser included offense; and
5) Whether the use of petitioner's prior uncounseled conviction at trial for impeachment purposes violated due process; it is
ADJUDGED and ORDERED that the judgment of the district court be and is hereby AFFIRMED.
Costs taxed against appellant.